501. You'd better look before you leap． 你最好三思而后行。
502. You know what I'm talking about. 我想你知道我在说什么。
503. He has been sick for three weeks． 他已经病了几周了。
504. He inspected the car for defects． 他详细检查车子有无效障。
505. I count you as one of my friends 我把你算作我的一个朋友。
506. I go to school by bike every day. 我每天骑自行车上学。
507. I have a large collection of CDs. 我收集了很多唱片。
508. I won't be able to see him today. 今天我不可能去看他。
509. I'll call a taxi in case of need． 如果需要的话，我会叫出租车的。
510. Is there any sugar in the bottle? 瓶子里还有糖吗?
511. It's a secret between you and me. 这是你我之间的秘密。
512. It's very kind of you to help me． 你帮助我真是太好了。
513. Let's divide the cake into three． 我们将蛋糕分成三份吧。
514. Patience is a mark of confidence. 耐心是自信心的一种表现。
515. Susan is going to finish college． 苏珊将完成大学学业。
516. That is my idea about friendship． 这是我关于友谊的看法。
517. The book you ask for is sold out． 你要的那本书已经售完了。
518. The boy was too nervous to speak． 那男孩紧张得说不出话来。
519. The play may begin at any moment． 戏随时都有可能开始。
520. The salve will heal slight burns． 这种药膏能治疗轻微烧伤。
521. The sea sparkled in the sunlight． 阳光下，大海波光粼粼。
522. The teacher tested us in English． 老师用英文考我们。
523. There is a bridge over the river. 河上有一座桥。
524. They rode their respective bikes． 他们各自骑着自己的自行车。
525. They will arrive in half an hour． 他们将于半小时之内到达。
526. Time is more valuable than money. 时间比金钱宝贵。
527. We are all in favor of this plan． 我们都赞同这项计划。
528. We reached London this afternoon． 我们是今天下午到达伦敦的。
529. We two finished a bottle of wine． 我俩喝完了一瓶酒。
530. what a lovely little girl she is! 她是一个多么可爱的小女孩耶!
531. Will you pick me up at my place? 你能到我的住处来接我吗?
532. You may choose whatever you like． 你可以喜欢什么就选什么。
533. You're suffering from an allergy? 你过敏吗?
534. Beyond all questions you are right. 毫无疑问，你是对的。
535. But I plan to weed the yard today. 我计划今天除院子里的草。
536. But who will do all the house work? 但是这些家务活谁来做呢?
537. Close the door after you,please． 请随手关门。
538. Come to see me whenever you like。 你可以随时来见我。
539. Don't pull the chairs about,boys! 不要把椅子拖来拖去，孩子们!
540. He drives more carefully than you． 他开车比你小心。
541. He invited me to dinner yesterday． 他昨天请我吃晚饭了。
542. He struck his attacker on the ear． 他打了那个攻击者一耳光。
543. He suddenly appeared in the party． 他突然在晚会上出现了。
544. Her handbag goes with her clothes. 她的手袋和她的衣服很搭配。
545. Here we are.Row M, seats l and 3． 哦，到了。M排，l号和3号。
546. His boss might get angry with him． 他的老板也许会生他的气。
547. I expect to be there this evening． 我打算今天晚上到那儿去。
548. I really need to lose some weight． 我真的需要减肥了。
549. I think you have the Wrong number． 我想你打错号码了。
550. I would rather stay at home alone． 我宁愿独自呆在家。
551. I'd like to look at some sweaters． 我想看看毛衣。
552. Its origin is still a mystery now． 它的起源至今仍是个谜。
553. Money is no more than our servant． 金钱不过是我们的仆人。
554. Once you begin,you must continue． 一旦开始，你就得继续。
555. She is poor but quite respectable． 她虽穷，人品却很端正。
556. She spent a lot of money on books． 她花了很多钱来买书。
557. The girl in red is his girlfriend． 穿红衣服的那个女孩是他的女朋友。
558. There is a chair below the window． 窗户下面有一把椅子。
559. They employed him as a consultant． 他们雇用他为顾问。
560. To be honest with you,I'm twenty． 老实说，我20岁。
561. We often call him by his nickname． 我们经常叫他的绰号。
562. Will you be free tomorrow evening? 你明晚有空吗?
563. Would you like to leave a message? 你要留话吗?
564. You can never turn the clock back． 时光不能倒流。
565. You may as well tell me the truth． 你还是把事实告诉我为好。
566. Are your grandparents still living? 你的祖父母还在么?
567. Can you recognize that woman,Mary? 你能认出那个女人是谁了吗，玛丽?
568. Do you have any suggestions for me? 你对我有什么建议么?
569. He is tough,but I am even tougher. 他是一个硬汉子，不过我要比他更硬。
570. He made his way through the forest． 他设法穿过了森林。
571. He suggests you leave here at once． 他建议你立刻离开这儿。
572. He was married to a friend of mine． 他和我的一个朋友结了婚。
573. He will blame you for carelessness． 他会责备你的粗心大意。
574. I can give you a number of excuses． 我可以给你说出很多韵理由。
575. I don't doubt that he will help me． 我不怀疑他会援助我。
576. I hope you enjoy your stay with us． 希望您在这儿过的愉快。
577. I'd like to-repair our differences． 我愿意消除一下我们之间的分歧。
578. It's nothing to be surprised about． 这事不值得大惊小怪。
579. It's rude to stare at other people. 盯着别人看是不礼貌的。
580. Bob has always had a crush on Lucy． 鲍伯一直在爱着露茜。
581. Let's take a short break for lunch． 让我们休息一会儿，去吃午饭。
582. Linda speaks as if she were a boss． 琳达说话总好象她是老板。
583. She became more and more beautiful． 她变得越来越漂亮了。
584. Suppose it rains,what shall we do? 万一下雨，我们该怎么办?
585. The book is protected by copyright． 该书受版权保护。
586. The ice is hard enough to skate on． 冰已经厚得可以划冰了。
587. The price includes postage charges. 价格包括邮资在内。
588. This is a little something for you． 这是我给你们的一点心意。
589. What he likes best is making jokes． 他最喜欢开玩笑。
590. Who but Jack would do such a thing? 除了杰克谁会做这种事呢?
591. You should have a mind of your own． 你必须有自己的主见。
592. You will soon get used to the work． 你很快就会习惯于这项工作的。
593. Columbus discovered America in l492． 哥伦布于1492年发现了美洲。
594. God helps those who he1p themselves． 上帝帮助那些自己帮自己的人。
595. He has a nice sum of money put away． 他存了一大笔钱。
596. He is heavily insured against death． 他给自己投了巨额的人身保险。
597. He used to learn everything by rote． 他过去总是死记硬背。
598. He's a terrible man when he's angry． 他生气的时候很可怕。
599. I am on my way to the grocery store． 我正在去杂货店的路上。
600. I am sick of always waiting. 我讨厌这种无休止的等待。